Many years of experience and dedication have paved the way to her realising the vision of Amour Fou:
- Modelling work in Spain.
- Working as a hairdresser at Neil Aubrey and Jaques Dessange in Munich.
- Relocating to Los Angeles and working as a stylist at Vidal Sassoon and Christopher’s on Rodeo Drive/Beverly Hills.
- Her idea – packaging all the products and services required for a perfect appearance in an exclusive showcase.
- In 1999 – her idea is realised with the opening of her first salon called Ulla Huprich Hair & Beauty.
- In 2010 – the creation of the Amour Fou label, the opening of the Amour Fou Spa de Beauté.
- In 2013 – the opening of the Amour Fou with spa, perfumery and coiffeur.